We currently have 2 vacancies at our school.
KS2 Teaching Assistant (20hrs)
We are looking for a friendly and hardworking Teaching Assistant to join our team for the start of the new school year in September 2018.
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 1:00pm 20hrs per week
Pay Level: NJC Grade 3
Our new Teaching Assistant will have a varied and rewarding role supporting staff in providing our children with enjoyable and engaging learning experiences.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the class teacher in the classroom to deliver high quality learning within Key Stage 2
- Deliver intervention ‘catch-up’ sessions to individuals and small groups of children.
- Lead play activities during the lunchtime break.
Our new Teaching Assistant must have the following skills and attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Be approachable and friendly
- Patience and understanding
- Good subject knowledge in English and Maths (GCSEs at grade A – C / 4-9)
- Enjoy working with children
- Be a positive role model for children
Qualifications relating to Education are desirable, but not a necessity. Training can be provided
Winthorpe Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply initially through www.indeed.com
- Closing Date - Wednesday 4th July 2018
- Interview Date - Wednesday 11th July 2018
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £14,848.00 to £16,118.00 /year
Year 3/4 Class Teacher
Required to start January 2019, or earlier if possible.
The Headteacher and Governors of this lovely school are seeking to appoint an excellent, ambitious and motivated teacher who is passionate about raising standards, having fun and improving the learning opportunities for children.
The successful candidate will:
We can offer you:
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged tel: 01636 680060.
Application packs are available from Mrs Margaret Allman, School Administrator by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org and on our website www.winthorpe.notts.sch.uk
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon on Friday 29th June
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 4th July